Where do we deliver to?
- We offer services to all states and provinces of the USA, Canada and regions of Europe
- Be aware that we can not collect duties/tarrifs/taxes for our international customers (any/all taxes/duties/fees which apply are the responsibility of the purchaser/importer).
- We're now shipping to select European countries by airmail via the USPS Priority International and Express International services. Though these services are reasonably fast in terms of transport, customs delays will vary by nation and are outside of our control. Delays at port of entry (customs) are not unusual.
How do we ship?
- Garden Towers are very large and are classified as oversize by UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS (80lb or 90lbs rates apply)
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days to the lower 48 states
- Expedited 1-2 day shipping is available at a premium
- Canada shipments reach customs is 2-4 days and typically take one week for passage and transport in Canada depending on the destination
- All orders ship within 2 business days (most ship same-day) unless otherwise noted in the store
- International services and fees vary by country, please see the options in the shopping cart (estimate shipping) or during checkout
How much will shipping cost?
- Add a product to your shopping cart, view your shopping cart or begin checkout to calculate shipping costs. Shipping cost "estimates" are actual charges and will not be adjusted after your order is processed.
What are the product dimensions? The GT2 specs are below:
- Shipping dimensions: 25" tall by 23" wide, 36lbs.;
- 44" tall by 24" wide fully assembled
- Dimensional weights for most services are 80lbs to 90lbs